Interesting opportunity in Ashland TN, located 35 minutes Northwest of downtown Nashville. This portfolio looks and feels like a Build For Rent community. The 49 homes includes 2 complete subdivisions located side by side where all homes in the community are being sold. Each neighborhood has its own HOA. The balance of the properties are located adjacent to the two full subdivisions and are individual rental homes. Current owner built the properties between 2019 and 2023. The portfolio is 100% leased.
We priced this portfolio to an average Asking Price per unit of $285,000 where the retail value of each home is $325,000.
Solid rent growth in the area means there is good upside on this portfolio at the current Asking Price.
- 49 Total Homes all Single Family Detached
- 21 Homes in a full contiguous community (Bell Street)
- 13 Homes in a second contiguous community (Peach St)
- 15 Individual homes adjacent to the others
- Homes built between 2019 and 2023
- 100% Occupied
- Financing available (please ask)
- Accelerated Depreciation can taken by doing a cost segregation analysis where 30% depreciation in year 1 can be achieved
- Asking Price per unit of $285,000 where the retail value of each home is $325,000.